Not able to upload files

Hello as you know I can’t upload files above 128MB on free hosting, so I wanted to upload a 100MB file but every time I do it gets stuck on a specific number like 18.7MB, 11.5MB and doesn’t continue at all. I tried with FTP but it gives errors by saying the client disconnect meaning you and can’t transfer the file at all. I’ve tried uploading the specific 100MB file over 10 times but I had the same issue

InfinityFree has a file size limit of 10 MB on all servers. You cannot upload files larger than 10 MB.

4 Likes

How is it 10MB? When I tried to upload an 175M for example it said the max is 128MB

Please use these resources:

2 Likes

The PHP Upload Limit is 128MB, all that means is you can process a file up to 128MB using PHP, but you cannot save a file larger than 10MB to the server.

2 Likes

That’s kinda bad :confused: the website I have needs to upload some videos that are 100MB, what else can I do?

This hosting is not for hosting videos, you should consider third party drives for this.

4 Likes

The only max that’s 128 MB is the PHP memory limit. The file size limit is 10 MB.

As for the videos, you could just upload them to YouTube and embed the player in your site here.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.