Not found website

kelasku.nizariyf.xyz

Stop creating dual post with the same issue. Split

1 Like

Is there no solution?

I am also facing with the same issue
“404! We couldn’t find that page.”
www.orderfoodonline.ml

I could find your website: kelasku.nizariyf.xyz (COVID TRACKER)

Try clearing your browser cache.

Oke thanks

How exactly do you split posts? (I’m not a an expert at discourse.)

Moderators do.

If you use Discourse on your forum and are an admin/moderator you can select the posts by using the toolbox menu on the topic and then click “move to” after selecting the posts to move them on a new or existing topic.

2 Likes

It appears the document root for the domain name kelasku.nizariyf.xyz does not exist, please contact support 89347349288

Hello there,

This seems like a temporary problem with the servers, probably again with the storage system, you might try to wait for a few hours to check again your site if it’s working normal again.

1 Like

website kelasku.nizariyf.xyz

I am not access online file manager and not access website

Error Message

Other Information

At night yesterday, website access was smooth, but now "404 We couldn’t find that page. Please check to make sure you’ve typed the URL correctly. This webserver is CaSe SenSiTiVe so ensure capital letters in the URL match the files uploaded. "

Hello there,

This seems like a temporary storage problem with the servers, you might just have to wait for a few hours and check if your site and FTP is working fine again.

2 Likes

Did you already fixed this one?

I merged some of your multiple topics here. Sorry for the mess. But please don’t create multiple topics about the same issue next time.

2 Likes

Same issue here. I can’t log into my MONSTA file manager. I can’t remember when I set the password to log in, but I can’t remember the password and there is no Forgot Password option. Here is the screen I see:

Fast help would be much appreciated! Thanks for the support <3 :smiley:

There is currently an ongoing maintenance. Hosting accounts are being migrated to new servers with better hardware. Please be patient.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.