Not receiving PayPal IPN POST data

I created a simple php script to write POST data to a log file.

To test it, I created an HTML form to post a couple of variables to this php file and when it loads in the browser, the log file gets written, and I can see the variables that were posted in the file. Awesome.

The problem is when I set my subdomain URL as the IPN URL for PayPal, none of the post data sent by PayPal gets logged. An HTTP 200 Ok response is sent back to PayPal to acknowledge the receipt of the IPN, but for whatever reason, the post data is not hitting my script. Does InfinityFree block post data sent by PayPal??

I created a php script that sends an API call to PayPal’s sandbox servers, and the API call is successful, and I receive an API response back from PayPal… just not sure what’s going on with the IPN post data.

Can anyone shed some light on what’s happening?

Thanks!

@PresBarkeep said:
I created a simple php script to write POST data to a log file.

To test it, I created an HTML form to post a couple of variables to this php file and when it loads in the browser, the log file gets written, and I can see the variables that were posted in the file. Awesome.

The problem is when I set my subdomain URL as the IPN URL for PayPal, none of the post data sent by PayPal gets logged. An HTTP 200 Ok response is sent back to PayPal to acknowledge the receipt of the IPN, but for whatever reason, the post data is not hitting my script. Does InfinityFree block post data sent by PayPal??

I created a php script that sends an API call to PayPal’s sandbox servers, and the API call is successful, and I receive an API response back from PayPal… just not sure what’s going on with the IPN post data.

Can anyone shed some light on what’s happening?

Thanks!

I’m not sure though but it looks like the Security System is responsible for this.
You may try reading this:
https://infinityfree.net/support/javascript-error-using-api-or-mobile-android-app/