not working linux command

my linux commands are not working on my website
How do I fix this?

@mrelvin25 said:
my linux commands are not working on my website
How do I fix this?

Hi,
Can you please provide a screenshot about the commands you are using and what error your see?

Also SSH Access is not available on free hosting of you are talking about SSH.

Let us know for any further questions

Disclaimer: What I mean by “Us” is the Community, I am not a staff nor do I an affiliate of InfinityFree

@mrelvin25 said:

Hi,
Your picture is not showing correctly since you just embed the site link, not the picture link.

So I just saw your screenshot and it looks like you are doing it on an outside to create Linux command on your website.

But I am afraid or think that it is Not possible. ?

Let us know for any further questions

Disclaimer: What I mean by “Us” is the Community, I am not a staff nor do I am an affiliate of InfinityFree

I have absolutely no idea what that error is or what kind of software that is. Can you please explain a bit more about what that screenshot is about and what you are trying to do?

@Admin said:
I have absolutely no idea what that error is or what kind of software that is. Can you please explain a bit more about what that screenshot is about and what you are trying to do?

this jailbreak reposunda does not run an error image release command is your linux ports activated?

@mrelvin25 said:

@Admin said:

this jailbreak reposunda does not run an error image release command is your linux ports activated?

You write these words but I still have no clue what it means. Is it some kind of mobile hack? What does that have to do with your hosting account?

I’d love to help you, but a translated error message from a tool I don’t recognize for a goal I don’t know makes it really hard to figure out what the tool is trying to do.

@Admin said:

@mrelvin25 said:

@Admin said:

You write these words but I still have no clue what it means. Is it some kind of mobile hack? What does that have to do with your hosting account?

I’d love to help you, but a translated error message from a tool I don’t recognize for a goal I don’t know makes it really hard to figure out what the tool is trying to do.

this is a repo for downloading jailbreak tweaks for these iPhones is not working in this hosting

@mrelvin25 said:

@Admin said:

@mrelvin25 said:

@Admin said:

this is a repo for downloading jailbreak tweaks for these iPhones is not working in this hosting

Yes, using our hosting as a file sharing service is not possible and allowed. InfinityFree is a website hosting service, not a file hosting service. If you want to host files to download, please use a specialized service like Dropbox or Mega.

Additionally, hosting hacking websites here is not allowed either, so I must ask you to find a different service for your “website”.

@Admin said:

@mrelvin25 said:

@Admin said:

@mrelvin25 said:

@Admin said:

Yes, using our hosting as a file sharing service is not possible and allowed. InfinityFree is a website hosting service, not a file hosting service. If you want to host files to download, please use a specialized service like Dropbox or Mega.

Additionally, hosting hacking websites here is not allowed either, so I must ask you to find a different service for your “website”.

jailbreak hack say you are already making some nice changes on the system

Also just note, Jail breaking on certain devices can be illegal depending on the country ! and can soften the security, avoid warranty. Many of these will infarct disable firmware patches that protect the user from certain vulnerabilities!

fyi, file sharing on infinity free isn’t allowed & neither is jailbreaking.

~Lanturn