Not Yet Fully Propagated After 4 Days or 96 hours

Username: epiz_32536996

Website URL: https://nuvalicity.com/

Error Message

Not yet fully propagated after 4 days

Other Information

1. Using the IP address 185.27.134.149 on my host (Windows 10) file works. In fact I was able to install WP already.
  2. I did ipconfig /flushdns still doesn’t work.
  3. Set my DNS correctly 4 days ago on namesilo.

Is there still something I can do from my side?

This is what I see

Please remove domain from hosting account then add it in again

4 Likes

If I removed the domain from CPanel, do I need to reinstall everything again?

Yes, you’ll need to, because it deleted the folder with file contents of the domain.

1 Like

Most likely not. I believe you just need to use filezilla to move the files from /htdocs to nuvalicity.com/htdocs Just drag and drop will do

4 Likes

The FTP through filezilla didn’t work because of the hostname. Anyway, I was forced to delete the domain and will just restart from scratch again. Thanks for the assistance.

Well, you can do this

Not necessary. Just do this

4 Likes

Thanks for your help. Followed your instructions. Additionally, I changed the Wordpress installation from /htdocs to /nuvalicity.com/htdocs on Softaculous Wordpress Management tool after moving the whole directory using Filezilla.

How many minutes or hours should I wait for the new setup to take effect?

Try clearing your cache

4 Likes

Now??

6 Likes

Unfortunately, I’m still seeing the old one from my side even if I cleared my cache already.

Thanks! Cleared my cache already but still seeing the same. I guess I still need to wait a little more from my side.

You’ll need to clear your dns cache.
Press the windows key plus r and then type cmd and press enter. Then once the window opens, type ipconfig /flushdns and click enter. Once it completes and says successful somewhere in the message, restart your computer. You can also try restarting your internet modem.

4 Likes

I did the ipconfig /flushdns and even restarted my laptop. Thanks for these tips.

1 Like

Did it work for you? If so could you please mark @wackyblackie 's reply as a solution for future users who have the same issue?

2 Likes

I have to react and say that @KangJL actually gave the answer !

(what happened in the 55th sub-question is not an answer to the question from the topic)

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.