Now that I've upgraded will my account be unlocked today so I can move my files & keep working?

I hit your CPU limit while developing my site because Wordpress was working it pretty hard I guess. When that happened I was logged out of CPanel & offered an upgrade, which I did.

After doing that I’m reading here that I need to move my website myself to another companies servers. How can I move it if you’ve locked the files? I upgraded because the sites only half built & I need to get it completed today.

You need to wait until the free account is unblocked again, then download the files using the FTP, upload them to your new account, change the nameservers to the iFastNet ones and change the database settings you backupped via the phpMyAdmin inside of the free hosting account Control Panel.
However, the answer to the question written in the title is: yes, your account will be unlocked to the maximum potential, but if you’ve chosen the monthly plan, you need to remember to have enough credit on your Credit Card to renew the offer.

Thanks. I’ve edited my question. I see now that it was unclear.

Just send a support ticket to iFastNet and ask them to migrate your website. They can do so quickly, even while your account is suspended. So there is no need to wait for the reactivation!

1 Like

Can confirm. I made a note on my order asking for that & when my account was created all my files were over there.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.