Nulled software

THIS CATEGORY IS NOT FOR SUPPORT REQUESTS!

If you need help with your hosting account or website, please use the Hosting Support or Website Development categories instead.

HI. I SUPER IRRITATED.

I HAS NULLED SNGINE SOFTWARE ON YIKES.RF.GD AND NOT SEND EMAIL.

I NOT VIOLATE TOS

PLEZ RESOVE ISSUE

THENK

PS BEST WEBHIST EVE4.

HELIOHOST FOR WIN.

DUCES

1 Like

hello.

I AM STILL WAITING FOR SUPPORT ON EMAIL NOT SENDING FROM NULLED SNGINE SOFTWARE.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

1 Like

But you did violate the terms of service. In fact, you just explained and admitted this.

Hosting cracked and/or pirated software is not allowed, because software piracy is illegal and cracked software frequently contains malware. “Cracked/pirated content of any kind” is explicitly listed as a disallowed website type in our terms of service.

That said, I have checked your accounts, and none of them are suspended right now. One of them is deactivated, but you can simply reactivate it from your client area.

So I would also like to remind you that free hosting is limited to three hosting accounts per person. Creating multiple client area profiles to create more than three account is not allowed. If we discover this happens, we may terminate all hosting accounts.

So please make sure you have less than three free accounts. If you need a large number of accounts, a reseller account is a cost effective way to get them. iFastNet offers great and affordable reseller accounts too.

6 Likes

So you ban me?

1 Like

I not see ban, even if say violate ToS. OK, null software OK, but crack software bad. Thank. Have a day.

1 Like

I’m sorry, but what makes you say that we have banned you? I see you have four accounts on your profile: one of them is active, and the other three are offline because you deactivated them manually. But you can just reactivate those accounts to bring them back online.

5 Likes

Actually both null software and cracked software are bad. The admin just said this.

5 Likes

Ok, enough fucking around. English is my first language.

A few things I’ve noticed:

1. Even with me admitting, along side the fact that I submitted my domain name, told you i “wasn’t violating ToS” (that means I am and I know it), you looked into my account and everything, I still am not banned or even suspended.

2. You have explicitly stated it was against ToS and did nothing.

3. Nobody seems to care otherwise.

Does all of this mean that I can just use the nulled software with no repercussions?

Are you ACTUALLY gonna allow this?

God, you must be desperate for users or ad-clicks or something.

BTW, Dont know if you do, but i am a troll. I’ve been muted several times for advertising Heliohost (best host ever) but wont be suspended for violating ToS.

Y’all make no sense.

(BTW, if you ban me after reading this, you’re an idiot. XD )

1 Like

Maybe he wants you to stop these (or it is a bit forgotten here) ? It doesn’t mean because you violent ToS you’ll be banned. You’ll be if you repeat it, but you can stop these if you’re not banned. Otherwise he can Permanently Delete your site and host without any chance to make it back.

I’ve no idea why you feel we’re dumb or an idiot. We just have no idea what to say.

I do not think if advertising violence ToS because it is not related to it.

6 Likes

In this case, and in every other case: absence of corrective measures against malicious content does not mean that we support or condone such content.

Our terms of service clearly lists what is allowed and what is not allowed. Violation of this may result in service suspension and/or termination.

No, it means I’m not spiteful.

You asked about nulled content, I explained about nulled content. I had hoped that you would be sensible enough to make sure that your website follows the rules without requiring your website to be taken down and for this same thing to be told to you again by the account review team.

You came here to ask about the terms of your own accord. Asking permission for questionable activities is good. We want people to ask for permission instead of just violating the rules and hoping to be able to hide it. We’re not going to punish someone asking for permission by suspending their account.

So I’m an idiot because I didn’t suspend your account, but I’m also an idiot if I do suspend your account?

I’m sorry, but what on earth do you expect me or anyone else to do here? Would you like us to take down your account? Do you have more questions you would like us to answer? Or are you just looking to taunt people and advertise competitors?

9 Likes
  1. Follow your ToS. Its there for a reason.

2. Yes. See above reason.

3. No, no more questions.

4. Yes. Isn’t it beautiful? I am crying…

1 Like

Can you please point out which section of the ToS we’re violating? You explained why you are violating the terms, but how do you conclude from that that we are in violation too?

Please note that the terms give us the right to suspend or terminate accounts which are in violation. It does not require us to do so.

7 Likes

Ok, then I will keep it. Thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No, you won’t.

I gave you the opportunity to comply without your website having been taken down. If you insist on knowingly violating our terms and insulting people for being nice to you, we don’t want to host your websites.

11 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.