[OBSOLETE] Need a free custom email account? Try Postale.io!

It might be blocking .ml, .tk and free domains. I had to use my Gmail.

Hi @HaydenANG, I hv no problem at all with free domains

1 Like

Weird, huh.

Any error?

1 Like

But does it accept @gmail.com email address to be used as the personal address?

Yes, it also does. Even though I haven’t tried yet.

2 Likes

What email address did you give for personal email?

Can you gimme the censored version of it?

Your opinion?

Thanks! This helped a lot!!!

2 Likes

Overall: 9/10

Why?
Setup took many times to refresh and it finally recognised the DNS records, i setup on haw.tf, setup was easy and it worked well. The email is good and I like the style off it. The webmail too is roundcube, which is nice. There is a nice PGP feature.

Their control panel is easy to use and has a good graph, the domain catchall is useful and overall its a good mail system.

Disagree with me? Email [email protected] :joy:

3 Likes

Thanks for the review, it would be good if you can post the same in postale.io Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of postale.io

And for @Ihedioha Seems like the system has detected your registration as an malicious attempt. The friendly staff are coming here to help you soon.
p.s they are in France so time zone varies

2 Likes

Done!

Hi folks!

I’m Peter, I work at postale.io. @anon77371365 asked me about an issue at least one of you encountered when he/she tried to register an account on our service.

As Soundar mentioned, some registration attempts may be rejected when there is a suspicion it could be a fraudulent account. I can’t go into details, but we’ve updated that protection mechanism following the troubles mentioned here.

@Ihedioha feel free to try again and if you’re still having the issue, please send us an email at [email protected], we’ll manually force your registration. Apologies for the inconvenience!

To answer another question, at this time most free domains are allowed, but some may be temporarily or permanently blocked due to too many abusers using those domains. I can’t disclose the list of currently forbidden domains/TLDs though, and it’s always moving anyway.

Thanks a lot to @anon77371365 for his article, for all of you guys interested in our service, and for the wonderful feedback and reviews! We really appreciate the support. We certainly don’t disagree with you HaydenANG (I’m not allowed to tag more 2 users). :smiley:

If anyone has a question you can always reach us via email, we answer everyone.

All the best,

Peter

11 Likes

Thanks a lot for your service. I really like it.
And, by the way, welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

It’s great when customer service actually comes to the forum. It shows how far a free service will go inorder to make their clients happy.

4 Likes

Thank you @anon77371365 for your previous help in bringing the support Personnel from postale.io.

I’m already in the process of registering my Mx and other name servers and done with it. But on clicking the ‘check my Mx’ Button, I still get response that no records were found.

Please, what do I do?

2 Likes

Hi! Please provide your domain name, clicking the button a few times/waiting a few minutes helped me.

3 Likes

Also it took me a very long time for propagation for the infinityfree domains,so try to give some time and check again

2 Likes

Using CloudFlare will be much faster…if you hv custom domain

3 Likes

Make sure you’re editing the DNS records actually used by your domain. If after an hour your changes are still not visible by the outside world, it’s likely the DNS records you edited are not the ones used by your domain.

You can check your DNS edits propagation with tools such as https://www.whatsmydns.net/. If they can’t see your new MX records, we can’t either.

Also by looking up the NS record for your domain, you’ll see what’s the nameserver handling the DNS records for your domain, which may help you identify what’s is the correct place to edit your records.

For instance say you edited your DNS records on CloudFlare but your NS records don’t point to CloudFlare nameservers. Then your edits have no effect, because your domain doesn’t used CloudFlare nameservers for its DNS records.

Hope this is somewhat helpful!

5 Likes