One Month Free Trial

Hello,
I was offered a free premium account on iFastnet for 1 month.
However, I really need the help of @Admin here, because it is important.
If I decide to do that and get one month completely free, will after the one month expires my website return automatically to InfinityFree, or will it get deleted?

@byethostdotcom said:
Hi there,

RE: will after the one month expires my website return automatically to InfinityFree, or >will it get deleted?

It will not return automatically to free service, it will be marked suspended and you >need to contact us to change the dns back on free hosting. You will also need to >manually transfer your data to free service as well.

Please let us know if there is anything further we can do for you.

Best Regards

=====================================================>========
iFastNet - Proud winners of the TMT Telecom 2017 “Best Premium Hosting” award.
=====================================================>========
As a CloudFlare optimized partner, you can now in a single click enable CloudFlare with FREE Railgun. This free option is available to all of our premium hosting clients! Read more here: http://blog.ifastnet.com
Railgun usually costs $200.00 per month however it is completely free forever with our premium hosting!

Thanks for the answer!

Accounts are not transferred automatically between InfinityFree and iFastNet. The systems work very differently, which is why it’s not possible to upgrade accounts in-place.

iFastNet has tools to help transfer websites from free hosting to their premium hosting. However, as far as I know, they don’t have tools which work the other way around.