my acc is: epiz_25271623
my domain: 4dew4orv.epizy.com

thanks

@Bartol please read this.

2 Likes

ok,
Thnx @Magnus

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Error 522 x

I had a bug in my website; due to the server overload. It gave me a caching error and stopped a refresh. It is still online; however, I have noticed reduced speeds and no access to the File Transfer Protocol (FTP).

Is this because of corona virus?
Pffft…
*please ignore this joke

It is happening again.

2 Likes

This time I’m getting a mix of socket errors and timeout errors when I try to save a file on the File Manager.

Did a big user block or a company in timezone GMT+2 or +3 move in on the hosting system or something?

EDIT: an hour has passed, it is now ~13:00 GMT+1 and I can save without issues again. Weird.

Great. Just great. Happening again. Every time it gets fixed, it just doesn’t work. Clearly you need to try and do something.

It is indeed down at the moment. Remember that this is free service; it‘s free, you won‘t be able to expect 100% uptime. Currently there also seem to be more users as usual, which is causing more load. Just be patient. :slight_smile:

It seems to be working again now.

Nope. It was working for about a minute. Now it is not!

Mine is down again with socket errors, it was up for a bit but it fizzled again about 15 minutes ago.

I appreciate that it is a free service, however I’d rather sign up to something that actually works!

hope it doesn’t happen later when it actually gets fixed. :frowning: (i mean when it gets stable)

2 Likes

iFastNet staff is aware of this and is working to fix it. They are trying things and, as you can tell, it’s not working.

4 Likes

Ahh, I apologise, I thought it was a ‘local’ issue.

still having problems with FTP about 3 diffrent error messages takes me ages to update just 1 file been working on the same page for 3 days now :confused: i get im using the free hosting but was looking to upgrade as my website is nearly finished and i need more applications that are in your paid hosting but by the looks of it im looking to move elsewhere due to the poor service

FTP down again…

1 Like

My website is down. This only started today. Can you contact me? I don’t want to post my domain here asI don’t want this post to be indexed when people search for my website in google.