"Online File Manager" Down?

Is anyone else having trouble getting to it?

Overview:
I’ve been able to use it with no trouble today until somewhere around a couple of hours ago.
Now I’m getting this error:
“Unable to connect. Can’t establish a connection to the server at 185.27.134.9.”

Step-By-Step:

Thanks for any help anyone might be able to provide!

Same error for me. I’ll try FileZilla and see if it connects.

Update: FileZilla works fine

Same error here, will probably be fixed soon, but you can still use monsta file manager. :smile:

Thanks for your replies, folks!

It took me all day to figure out how to use the “Online File Manager” thing. Just my luck it’d go offline shortly after haha.
Having trouble with FileZilla and my other usual FTP prog. ISP issue I think, though, so I’ll check back in a few hours.
I’m just not as sharp with this stuff anymore. Somewhere along the line I got old! Haha :blush:
Fingers crossed it’ll be back up fairly soon!

The file manager itself is working fine, but some people report it not working for them. Unfortunately, I’ve not been able to figure out why it doesn’t work for some, all I know is that the file manager itself is running normally.

Not working “Online File Manager”. Also FileZilla Could not connect to server.

Overall unable to edit anything. :cry:

@SouravMondal said:

Not working “Online File Manager”. Also FileZilla Could not connect to server.

Overall unable to edit anything. :cry:

Did you try the file managers in the client area?

Again, FTP and the file manager seem to be working fine from my end. Simply saying “not working” doesn’t help anyone understand the issue, let alone fix it.

It seems to be working for me again at this point.
I’ve managed to catch that lovely flu that’s been going around, so I hadn’t gotten around to checking it again until now.

Admin, I imagine if other people weren’t able to connect, but you were, it’s possible you are operating server-side, rather than from an outside connection, and would therefore not be able to see any issues caused between the inside and outside connections. Just a thought! :smiley:

Either way, it IS working again where I’m at.
I was just able to upload the files I’d wanted to upload last night, so good to go.

Thanks you Admin, and to everyone else who was kind enough to reply! <3

@HerbalApprentice said:
It seems to be working for me again at this point.
I’ve managed to catch that lovely flu that’s been going around, so I hadn’t gotten around to checking it again until now.

Admin, I imagine if other people weren’t able to connect, but you were, it’s possible you are operating server-side, rather than from an outside connection, and would therefore not be able to see any issues caused between the inside and outside connections. Just a thought! :smiley:

Either way, it IS working again where I’m at.
I was just able to upload the files I’d wanted to upload last night, so good to go.

Thanks you Admin, and to everyone else who was kind enough to reply! <3

I’m glad to hear it’s working again for you!

While your thought about the connection makes sense, I’m working on an internet connection completely separate from the hosting system. I basically connect to the file manager in exactly the same way as you are.