Only my index page is being crawled, but nothing else

Services that are designed to scan/crawl my site (i.e Google or Siteliner) only crawl the index page. I have some hyperlinks on the main page that should be crawled but aren’t, and I can’t find any other sites that this applies to or posts anywhere about this issue.

@ReTex1t said:
Services that are designed to scan/crawl my site (i.e Google or Siteliner) only crawl the index page. I have some hyperlinks on the main page that should be crawled but aren’t, and I can’t find any other sites that this applies to or posts anywhere about this issue.

Hey @ReTex1t ,
May I know your domain name?

Search engines are not very open about when and how they index sites. Try adding your site to Google Webmasters, that should help point out any crawling issues, if there are any.

@PlanetGamingGG said:

@ReTex1t said:

Hey @ReTex1t ,
My domain name is clusterbyte.tech

@Admin said:
Search engines are not very open about when and how they index sites. Try adding your site to Google Webmasters, that should help point out any crawling issues, if there are any.
I already am on Google Webmasters, it seems like the crawlers on there fail to scan past my index page site as well.

@ReTex1t said:

@PlanetGamingGG said:

@ReTex1t said:

Hey @ReTex1t ,

@Admin said:
I already am on Google Webmasters, it seems like the crawlers on there fail to scan past my index page site as well.

What makes you say that? Do you see any errors listed in the webmasters console?

@Admin said:

@ReTex1t said:

@PlanetGamingGG said:

@ReTex1t said:

Hey @ReTex1t ,

@Admin said:

What makes you say that? Do you see any errors listed in the webmasters console?

Nevermind, I think I was thinking of something else.
Point is, though, every site that I try to scan my domain with never gets past the home page for some reason.