Open Cart error

Hello sir, my softaculous open cart is error … how to manage this…??

@Lalrinchhana said:
Hello sir, my softaculous open cart is error … how to manage this…??

How can we help you if you only give this very small information…
Okay, so can you provide a screenshot for the error?
What kind of error does it produce?

look at this… i just starting the making website… but, the open cart installer does’t work for me…

@Lalrinchhana said:
https://imgur.com/a/QF3HFhp

look at this… i just starting the making website… but, the open cart installer does’t work for me…

Hi, I’m sorry but I can’t see the screenshot well, it’s really blurry.

its not blur, its data error… error notification is diplay

my id : epiz_22182472
my email : [email protected]
password : XXXXXX

cpanel id : epiz_22182472
password : XXXXXX

please install for me ‘Opencart’ . if its work i want to install my paid - theme !!

@Lalrinchhana said:

password : 1234567890

please install for me ‘Opencart’ . if its work i want to install my paid - theme !!

Hi!
This is urgent, please change your password quick! Don’t just give your personal info in public!

https://forum.infinityfree.com/discussion/2584/help-cant-access-opencart-admin-panel-after-installation

Asking for help is okay, but don’t share something private or too vital.

open_basedir restriction in effect could be means that your site has disabled its file operating feature, which is controlled by PHP.

Based on what people said in this link. You should change the open_basedir value to none (empty).

But as long as I hosted my site in InfinityFree, I don’t see any way to do so (or perhaps there is any, let me know too).

Try your luck (I don’t guarantee this will solve the problem, that’s why I called it ‘luck’): switch the php version to older one.

yea i know… this is not much for the paid version now… im just testing the server and opencart ! Dont wory ,let me change now…

so, please tell me how to fix this, after fix the problem, i would like to install paid version

@Lalrinchhana said:
password : 1234567890

cpanel id : epiz_22182472
password : 2oWbrD6KXHUv

For starters, never share your password with anyone. Don’t share it with friends and family, and don’t share it with us (InfinityFree staff will never ask you for your password). And DEFINITELY DO NOT PUBLISH YOUR PASSWORD ON A PUBLICLY VISIBLE FORUM.

I’ve reset your account passwords and client area passwords. Please change them immediately and never use these passwords again for anything (and don’t use predictable sequences for passwords anyways). You should check to make sure your websites and other accounts elsewhere have not been compromised either.

Changed now… please tell me how to fix step by step ,atleast ! #ADMIN

ADMIN sir, sory about that i share my personal details… i catch the point why i cant use ‘open cart’ on free hosting ! … Please delete this my discussions. i am done now,

Sory for letting this ! :neutral:

@Lalrinchhana said:
Changed now… please tell me how to fix step by step ,atleast ! #ADMIN

All I can tell from the error message is that your OpenCart installation expects to have a data directory outside the web accessible directory of the domain. However, we have security restrictions in place to prevent scripts on a website from accessing other folders on your account, which prevent your OpenCart installation from working properly.

The only way to fix this is to move the OpenCart data directory to somewhere within your htdocs folder. As for how you should do that, I don’t know. I’m not an OpenCart expert.

yes, i understand now evrything…

Admin, please delete / remove my discussion !!

@Lalrinchhana said:
yes, i understand now evrything…

Admin, please delete / remove my discussion !!

I’m sorry, but please note that this is a community forum, not a personal support ticket system. This topic is not just to help you, it’s also to serve as a source of help to others who may experience the same problem. That’s why I almost never delete topics.

okok, but, atleast my personal details i shared , the coment section only please remove !
if thats hard,i must re-create new account !

@Lalrinchhana said:
okok, but, atleast my personal details i shared , the coment section only please remove !

It’s not really a problem as long as you change your password already. Make sure to make it hard to guess as possible.

ok

@Lalrinchhana said:

Deleting this post won’t secure your account, because the credentials have already been shown here. People might have already copied the details or cached this page. You don’t need to create a new account, but you should never use the password you posted here ever again anywhere (or use common sequences like abcde as a password anywhere in the first place).

Next time, please think before posting, and consider who can see the posts and what information you think is safe to share.