OpenCart Installing Error [MOST EMERGENCY]

Domain: http://digitalgoodshub.rf.gd

I’ve installed OpenCart through softaculous, and got too many error,
visit above link and you will get it.

Also I can’t access admin page: http://digitalgoodshub.rf.gd/admin

Please tell solution soon,
I’ve saw a vid on YT the guy install in similar way and same version, then what’s the error?
Video: https://youtube.com/watch?v=jBKXSv5SzoU

Dear @Admin no response from yesterday, please reply

The issue is that your OpenCart installation tries to load files from outside web accessible directories, but our server configuration prevents this.

You could try to remove this installation and reinstall it with the data directory within the htdocs directory. But I’m not sure Softaculous allows that.

@Admin

I got solution from Softaculous but How to Apply it?

Hi,

Opencart has datadirectory which should be exist in users home directory and since your user home directory is not in the allowed in open_basedir causing the the issue , you should allow the user home directory /home/vol14_2/epizy.com/epiz_21840172 in open_basedir in your php then you should not get the above error.

Regards,
Softaculous Support

Please reply soon…

Dear @Admin

Most awaiting for your reply…

I’m sorry, but the open_basedir setting is configured on purpose to allow your website to only access it’s own directory, not the directories of other websites on your account. There is no way to change that.

If either OpenCart or Softaculous doesn’t allow the data directory to exist in the website directory, that means you cannot use OpenCart (installed through Softaculous?) here.

Also, please keep in mind I’m not your personal website maintainer. I provide a free hosting service, I cannot guarantee you 4 hour responses because you can’t install a piece of software.

Dear @Admin

No need to be angry :wink: I wrote “Most awaiting for your reply…” reply to you after 4 hours was just a co-incidence…

what do you mean by this?
“you can’t install a piece of software.”

:neutral:

And @Admin, one more thing even if you are providing free hosting you are not doing kindness/benefaction on the people, instead you are earning most profit from us through Google AdSense,

You are just fooling the people saying not to disable adblock to earn more money I agree we have to purchase .com domain but it’s not big deal.

You may delete this post and remove my from this forum. Then it means it is your worthiness.

Hope that this helps you to stop fooling people.

Yours.

And One more thing Mr. @Admin, as I said Providing free hosting is not a big deal even I or everyone here can provide it, just because of your kindness and I learn a concept of free hosting from ur site, I will not reveal the trick and will keep it secret.

1. Admin is a human as well and he has his own life and etc, he can’t monitor your or any other topic just to answer whenever you want.
  2. Answer is already given, no one will change server’s configuration that would affect a lot of websites just to let you use this software, also it’s configurated this way because of security issues.
  3. As I can see you’re enough smart to create another web hosting(the world has enough already), but also you can’t deal with little software and as I can tell you have no idea about server side of the hosting.

I don’t understand your problem, this issue is actually an issue of software, not the hosting since I have no idea why it would need access some directories that outside your website directory, if you have some knowledge about it at all you would understand it. So I don’t get why do you talking shit about ads/Admin since any hosting should pay for the servers where the websites being hosted and the only way to get the money for it on free hosting — ads on hosting’s site. Also the servers provided by iFastNet and they are managing servers, not Admin as I know.

Any other questions you have? I think this topic should be ended until it becomes a bunch of messed up shit talking mixed with unnecessary on the support forum things like that.

2 Likes

@MrJunior I never said that @Admin is a Superhuman.

Again I just only have the problem about admin’s this sentence:

Also, please keep in mind I’m not your personal website maintainer. I provide a free hosting service, I cannot guarantee you 4 hour responses because you can’t install a piece of software.

Why admin become too angry, and said me I can’t install a piece of software?

And I was just waiting for admin’s response and admin respond very angrily.
As Admin is also a human, I’m also a Human only, and I have not taken any contract to bear anger of anyone without reason.

I think this is enough and @Admin have understood his fault.

Hope this ends this topic.

OK, just to clarify the most important point:

Websites on InfinityFree cannot access files outside their web accessible directories. This is how our hosting works, you can’t configure it and we won’t change it.

The reason you’re having trouble installing OpenCart is because Softaculous will only install it with OpenCart’s data directory outside the web accessible directories. Softaculous may be able to complete the installation, but the website won’t work because OpenCart will try to read files it cannot access.

This could either mean either two things:

• OpenCart itself refuses to work with the data directory within the web directory. If this is the case, that means OpenCart cannot be used here.
  • OpenCart works fine with it’s data directory anywhere, but Softaculous refuses to support it. That means you can run OpenCart here, but you’ll have to install it manually without using Softaculous.

How do you know which of the issues applies? Simple: try to install OpenCart manually.

I understand Softaculous’ response in that they say the server configuration should be fixed, because it’s easier to blame someone else rather than take a critical look at your own configuration (and yes, I’m aware I’m guilty of this as well).

@DhananjayS said:
And I was just waiting for admin’s response and admin respond very angrily.
As Admin is also a human, I’m also a Human only, and I have not taken any contract to bear anger of anyone without reason.

I’m angry because of the way you act and the way you demand help. You’re posting here and saying “MOST EMERGENCY @Admin @Admin please reply I need your help”. And for what? Because you’re having trouble installing a piece of software.

Please keep in mind that InfinityFree is a free website hosting service. That means we provide website hosting. We provide you with a way to publish your website on the internet. Making sure the website exists and works on our infrastructure, that’s your responsibility. Whether you do that yourself or you hire a website creator to do it for you, that’s up to you, but making sure your website is configured correctly is not our responsibility.

Additionally, this is a community support forum. Officially, we don’t provide any staff support. Unofficially, I visit this forum roughly once per day and help where I can. That does not mean that this forum is a support ticket system where I will do anything anyone asks of me. If it’s a technical hosting issue, I usually reply. If it’s a problem with website administration, I often don’t.

Yes, we make money using AdSense. I don’t know what your experience with AdSense is, but I can tell you that we don’t make enough money to hire the staff to manage 250,000 websites on behalf of our users. It’s enough to cover the costs of infrastructure and development of the hosting platform, and provide minimal support for it, but that’s about it. Helping hundreds of thousands of people personally to build their websites is not possible in a sustainable way. And like you already said, InfinityFree is a for profit company, not a charity, so we’re not going to run ourselves into the ground by spending unreasonable amounts of effort on things which should not be our responsibility.

So, next time, please try to act like you’re somewhat grateful for what you get (for free!) rather than slapping EMERGENCY onto everything and continuously bumping a topic because you don’t get a response quickly enough.

1 Like

please try to act like you’re somewhat grateful for what you get (for free!)

This is the Statement I want to oppose you, yes you are maintaining both domain’s infinityfree.com as well as epizy.com which is great thing according to me.

But the way you are behaving with your customer’s is unbearable, the way you reacted to my comment.

Because Even if I’m facing an any issue, you can simply say me that “No I simply visit this support forum very rarely a day, and it’s not possible for me to reply quickly”

There was no need to tell this things like “I’m not your personal website designer” and etc, is this your common language?

As I said earlier even if you are giving free web hosting there is no need to thank the @Admin of infinityfree, the real king is iFastnet, which provides such beautiful hosting.
So, personally I should thank iFastnet only.

I’m angry because of the way you act and the way you demand help.

Was my demand wrong? Even if it was wrong as an Admin you should understand that the customer might be in serious issue.
Not want to just install a software but to report a very serious issue.

Helping hundreds of thousands of people personally to build their websites is not possible in a sustainable way.

Absolutely yes, most commonly, people on Free Hosting choose to create a Blog, so they install WP, or Joomla, or any other platform, often they don’t need any help as anyone can install it without fuss.

As you are running this great website then it should be your passion to respond to comment’s and visit this forum whenever possible.

Even I was Google Blogger’s Golden Product Expert [Top Contributor]
Here is my profile.
(Now I left the program because of Google’s Non Discloser Agreement)

Even I was responding to comment’s in sustainable manner not like to jump on them, and be angry, even I have also faced the issue while responding to forum that they want too much quick response.

I even don’t say that you should follow me, but the manner you should respond to your customers.
Sorry to say, but this is only the truth.

Making a Promotion of Website and Doing some Advertising is not big thing, but maintaining the website should be done in same manner.

Hope this help you change some pinny in your manner.

And at last this issue of opencart is not just like you are thinking. It’s a very serious issue.

Have a Good Day, BYE!

Writing another comment as I can’t edit comments now… :neutral:

Let’s say Even you are Angry, You are not Even Thankful?
I’ve resolved an FTP Error, Even if I there was not comment by you, to comment,

Are you just to become angry on your customer’s not to thank them, when they help you?

Or it might be you are too much busy that you even not have few seconds to respond and reply.

THANKS!

Was I being rude? Yes. Was I being too rude? Possibly. But I still believe you’re heavily inflating the severity of the issue.

Usually, if there are serious system issues, there are many people reporting issues. Like with the webmail being down, there were multiple topics being created about it every day and many more messages replying to them saying they had the same problem.

In this case, you’re the only one reporting this issue. Which means the issue is either specific to your website or configuration, or just not many people using OpenCart. Either way, I cannot ask our server admins to drop everything and try to fix the issue, because we would rather invest our time into things which benefit many users, not just one.

Add to that that this issue is not a working website which suddenly broke down due to something we changed. This issue is that the installation of a particular script fails. It’s a new website, which is being delayed.

And what’s more: like I said before, the issue is caused by a intentional system restriction. The only thing we may want to “fix” here is to remove OpenCart from our Softaculous because it doesn’t work on our hosting.

@DhananjayS said:
I’ve resolved an FTP Error, Even if I there was not comment by you, to comment,

I didn’t comment because I was not quite satisfied with the solution. Yes, you can connect, but you had to disable TLS for it to work. Which means that your account’s login details and all your files are transferred in a way anyone could intercept, steal and modify them.

It’s good enough as a workaround, but not as a solution. Solving the issue would mean everyone would be able to connect to the FTP server securely. Since you said you “solved” the issue, I had hoped that you would say “software X version Y on device Z has this issue, and if you configure A and B, then you can setup a TLS connection”. So I was slightly disappointed.

1 Like

@Admin said:
It’s good enough as a workaround, but not as a solution. Solving the issue would mean everyone would be able to connect to the FTP server securely. Since you said you “solved” the issue, I had hoped that you would say “software X version Y on device Z has this issue, and if you configure A and B, then you can setup a TLS connection”. So I was slightly disappointed.

Yes I agree this is temp. solution and FTP connection not secure, but the host server address is of http://ftpupload.net not https://ftpupload.net that is why we have we have to disable TLS.

One more thing this issue is causing on Fillzilla as I mentioned, but the Version of Filezilla don’t matter’s because I’ve tried Some Older versions as well as newer versions but the issue persists, so I though their might be and issue on server side not in software and I thought not to mention any specific version of software.

@Admin said:
But I still believe you’re heavily inflating the severity of the issue.

You should know who is heavily inflating the severity of the issue. Either I or you.

@Admin said:
Was I being rude? Yes. Was I being too rude? Possibly.

Thanks for accepting your rudeness. Even I also apologias in this matter and let’s forget all this things and Be Friends…

Thanking you!!!

@DhananjayS said:

@Admin said:

Yes I agree this is temp. solution and FTP connection not secure, but the host server address is of http://ftpupload.net not https://ftpupload.net that is why we have we have to disable TLS.

One more thing this issue is causing on Fillzilla as I mentioned, but the Version of Filezilla don’t matter’s because I’ve tried Some Older versions as well as newer versions but the issue persists, so I though their might be and issue on server side not in software and I thought not to mention any specific version of software.

I’ve posted a comment in the original topic. If we’re going to discuss it, let’s do that in the relevant topic.