Parked Domain names displays white & Black background

First of all, I will like to apologize if I am posting this in the wrong section

Username: epiz_29147752

Errror Message: Packed or aliases domain name showing black and white

Other Information: I have a website on a sub-domain and I am trying to pack domains names on it but after being successfully packed my website displays white and black if accessed from the packed domain names as if there no css file.
Sub-domain: let.talk4fun.net
Packed domain: theciva.eu.org

pls I need help to fixed this because I don’t really know If the error or something else is causing this.

Sorry, wrong english

See this?

5 Likes

pls, how do I fix this? I am new to to all this.

pls, help!

This is a limitation of free hosting. Upgrade to premium hosting to bypass the restriction

5 Likes

hmmmn. Ok
thanks for the help

1. What is a Parked Domain?

Similarly to an Addon Domain, you can add your own domain name to your account using the Parked Domains section. But instead of creating a new website folder for the domain, you can select an existing domain to “park” your new domain on. By doing so, both domains will serve the same website.

However, note that Parked Domains simply mean that the domains both serve content from the same directory. With a simple HTML website or very basic PHP site, the same website will be shown on both domains. However, when using a more complex script or CMS, the results may vary. For example, WordPress always redirects visitors to the Website URL configured in the WordPress settings, so the parked domains will be redirected to the original domain.

So by default, Parked Domains will show the same website, but the actual results may differ depending on the content you’re hosting on the site your domain is parked on.

Hotlinking and embedding images and other (static) files on other websites is blocked.

so all resources (JS, CSS, etc.) that do not belong to the current domain are blocked,
that’s why your website appearance is broken.

In addition, all links, like this one for login lead to the “old” address - so again there is no point in keeping it.

It would be best if you choose only one of those two addresses that you will use
and then upload the whole complete website there + DB.

And that would also be good in terms of SEO so that for example Google does not offer results for two domains in SERP.

5 Likes

Thanks @Oxy your explanation was really helpful. but what I don’t understand is that it worked perfect on older browser but does not on Latest browser.

Although that is by the way, I have found a way to merge my to two forum Software together using the same database even though infinity free plan doesn’t support remote mysql database

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.