Page Image Limit?

Hi, I have searched for this info (maybe I’m missing it, apologies if so) - is there a limit on the number of images that can be used on one page? I’m asking as on this page on my website the final 15-20 images don’t load. Is there anything I can do about this, or is there a reason it’s happening?

If there’s a limit I’ll have to figure out a way to create the page differently!

Thanks!

Never heard such a limit though, but in the console log, I see that some images return a 503 error.

Right clicking > Load image will make them appear, so the images are available just not loading with the page. Do you know if there’s any way to fix it? Thanks :slight_smile:

Looks ok to me

This may help

1 Like

That’s odd - I’ve tried all different browsers, my laptop and phone and the same images don’t show up. Glad it’s working for you though, so somehow! Will take a look at that page, thank you :+1:

2 Likes

Try lazy-loading your images. I have linked an interesting article that covers that and many more things.

2 Likes

Thank for the link! I’ve just tried it out, but it hasn’t helped unfortunately.
The only option I can think of is to host the images offsite, which is a pain but better to have all the images there than not.

I guess you can upload them on netlify? Or use Imgbb, Imgur?

1 Like

i see all images, weird

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.