Pending Validation (HTTP) Cloudfare

I did just enable the cloudfare ssl from the Infinity Panel then I waited for like 5 hours so the ssl will be approved then I got this message:

Your SSL/TLS encryption mode is Flexible.

To Cloudfare DNS and also got this message:
Your DNS zone file is hosted by Byethost, a Cloudflare partner. Manage your DNS records at their website.

I also used the two infinity nameservers.

Going to Cloudfare SSL, and got this message:
Cloudflare will validate the certificate on your behalf only for zones that are proxying traffic.

And I don’t know what to do, I still have the HTTP request and don’t know where to start :< Thank you for your help!!

I’m sorry, but what is the issue exactly? Everything in your message seems completely normal to me.

Yes, Cloudflare will only get SSL for the domains handled by Cloudflare. Why is that a problem, or what did you expect otherwise?

2 Likes

Like the HTTPS request is not working. I always got this message when visiting the HTTPS after enabling HTTPS Redirect:

mysite.ml uses an unsupported protocol

And this message from CF Edge Certificate:

Certificate validation request
Certificate validation response

Ah, right, that clarifies some things.

About that:

Cloudflare takes up to 24 hours to issue SSL for free accounts. So no, it will probably not be approved yet.

2 Likes

Thanks! Gonna get to sleep and wait for tomorrow. Thank you so much.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.