People Cant Access The Webmail

I can access it via control panel but when I send someone else the link they can’t access it

Hello.

Are you sending the exact URL of the Webmail that you go to through your cPanel? Does it forward you to your domain with a port suffix at the end or the URL is different?

I don’t remember that deep, but Webmail might be available only to you, as person who has logged into his account, but there should be a public URL, shouldn’t it?

And how exactly your friend cannot access it? Does it show any errors, messages… or what prevents him from accessing it?

Mike

The webmail can only be accessed by clicking the login link from the control panel. It’s not directly accessible through a URL for security reasons.

If you want to be able to give other people access to e-mail account under your domain, you will either need to upgrade your account or use a third party e-mail service.

@Admin said:
The webmail can only be accessed by clicking the login link from the control panel. It’s not directly accessible through a URL for security reasons.

If you want to be able to give other people access to e-mail account under your domain, you will either need to upgrade your account or use a third party e-mail service.

How would I setup the email service with a third party?

Nevermind. How would I setup roundcube on my domain with the free hosting plan?

@AnthonyFuller said:
Nevermind. How would I setup roundcube on my domain with the free hosting plan?

You can’t use your own mail software with the e-mail accounts created through us. POP, IMAP and SMTP is not available here on free hosting.

where would i get a external email host

@AnthonyFuller said:
where would i get a external email host

Any e-mail hosting will work, a quick Google search will land you with lots of great providers. However, a lot of people are using Zoho.