PHP not starting

I just registered for a free php based web hosting service but after uploading my php file with the name index.php in the htdocs I can not view the content of the page after accessing my url. Do i have to separately install anything else in order to run php scripts since I checked my php info from the cpanel and it seems to be online. What could be going wrong? Every time I try to access my url it redirects me to a different page. Please help.

My website URL is:
cvfprogram.rf.gd

What I’m seeing is:

I’m using this software:

Additional information:

Just wanted to add: I have also followed the starting tutorial (https://cpanel.epizy.com/panel/indexpl.php?option=gettingstarted&ttt=344020042677937152) but I can not locate the install.php. I tried cvfprogram.rf.gd/install.php, cvfprogram.rf.gd/install and cvfprogram.rf.gd/installation

So I am also not getting that concept. Could someone guide that what exactly I need to do i order to run my simple php script? It does not even use any database.

Is this what you wanted to see?

If yes, then could you read this article?

Next time, can you please fully fill in the topic template? You say that PHP is “not starting”, but both from @Ergastolator1’s and from my end your site is working fine.

So if you still have this problem, can you please answer this question?

What I’m seeing is:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.