PHP pages works great localhost, but some shows '403 Access Denied' in Infinityfree.

Plz check My website www.maliha.ml . It has no programming error. Admin plz fix this. Go to his site, You can create an ID or login with username"ash" ; Password “22”. But you will see after adding anyone, you can’t enter chat.php, plz help me guys

@Admin plz fix this

@AshikurRahmanShad said:
Plz check My website www.maliha.ml . It has no programming error. Admin plz fix this. Go to his site, You can create an ID or login with username"ash" ; Password “22”. But you will see after adding anyone, you can’t enter chat.php, plz help me guys

I think the problem here is because of your file chat.php as chat scripts are not allowed here on InfinityFree

this is not a chat script, i made it by myself.
it just send info to a mysql table and recieves from that

plz give me a solution

beside the matter is not about chat script, i tested that some html files even says 403 access denied

Well, rename the file to anything but chat? I think there was filename constraint beside script/content filter.

@Joo_Nath

Well, rename the file to anything but chat? I think there was filename constraint beside script/content filter.
Thanks bro. It worked!!! you guys have always helped me. Best of luck guys. Also thanks to admin, @UnknownLolz @ChrisPAR . Keep it up guys