PHPAdmin Page Not Found

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

(please specify the website or account you are asking about)

Error Message

This page could not be found.

Other Information

I can access phpMyAdmin via vPanel, but I am not able to go to my website’s directory path for phpMyAdmin when I type it in the address bar. I get an Error establishing a database connection error on the front-end. Is my database server down?

You should access it via the VPanel

If the database server is down, then phpMyAdmin wouldn’t work either.

The message “Error establishing a database connection” could mean anything. Please enable WP_DEBUG mode and refresh the page to get the actual error message.

Then, check the error message against this article:

4 Likes

I typed define( ‘WP_DEBUG’, true ); in my config.php file directly above /* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */ . Do I enable debug logging as well? I don’t understand where I will see the PHP error.

You can.

Just visit a page, and you will see an error. Ex. If you saw a database connection error, after enabling wp_debug, you’d see the specifics of the error.

3 Likes

Is this what I’lm looking for? This either means that the username and password information in your wp-config.php file is incorrect or that contact with the database server at sql212.epizy.com could not be established. This could mean your host’s database server is down.

• Are you sure you have the correct username and password?
  • Are you sure you have typed the correct hostname?
  • Are you sure the database server is running?

I don’t have an error accessing pages on my WordPress site. I have an issue whenever I try to add changes to my sql database because the myphpadmin page does not exist. I’m sure that I have configured the all the required fields to access my database correctly.

No. That’s just the standard WordPress “first steps to fix this” info, which doesn’t tell us anything about what needs to be fixed, other than that this is some kind of database error.

After enabling WP_DEBUG, you should have a PHP error message that has more detailed. You may find it at the top of the page or as a more “code like” line lower down on the page.

I’m sorry, but I don’t understand this message.

We provide a phpMyAdmin installation you can use to manage your website. It doesn’t require any configuration, you can just click the button from the control panel and you’re logged in automatically.

So what exactly are you configuring regarding phpMyAdmin?

Also “page does not exist” doesn’t sound like a configuration issue, it sounds like an “installing it in the wrong location” issue.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.