Phpmyadmin / mysql probleme

Bonjour, je suis nouveau sur votre hébergement et j’ai un soucis. Lorsque j’ouvre l’acces a la base de donnée via phpmyadmin, la page se lance mais reste blanche, pas d’erreur mais pas d’affichage de mysql non plus, juste une page blanche. Quand c’est arrivé j’étais en train de modifier des tables. Je ne sais pas quoi faire pour retrouver l’acces à mysql pouvez vous m’aider? Merci d’avance.

Problème résolu s’était juste un souci de cache, après l’avoir vider sa fonctionne normalement désolé d’avoir posté pour rien…

1 Like

Hello, I’m new to your accommodation and I have a problem. When I open the access to the database via phpmyadmin, the page starts but remains white, no error but no display of mysql either, just a blank page. When it happened I was editing tables. I do not know what to do to find access to mysql can you help me? Thank you in advance.

Problem solved was just a cache problem, after emptying it works normally sorry to have posted for nothing …

1 Like

stuff happens. web tech is designed to break, one gets the impression… :tired_face:

please use http://wikileaks.is-great.org to write in English or other translators

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.