PHPMyAdmin page broken, can't edit my database!

Halp! I created a db a few days ago, added a few tables and everything was fine. I left it to do other work anf when I came back to it I discovered that the page can’t load any more! I’m getting the message “The page isn’t redirecting properly Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete. This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.” on the browser window. Can anyone help? Thanx.

UPDATE: tried destroying the database and starting from scratch. Didn’t work. Is this site (infinityfree) broken, can anyone else access their databases?

I can only tell that phpmyadmin here looks like really restricted and can’t solve enough big queries for it, I don’t know if it can be fixed on hosting end.

@MrJunior said:
I can only tell that phpmyadmin here looks like really restricted and can’t solve enough big queries for it, I don’t know if it can be fixed on hosting end.

You’re lucky: at least you can get the page loaded. I don’t even get that! Without it, infinityfree is rather pointless.

Well, I’ll be damned! I just checked and it’s suddenly working 0_0. Apparently there WAS something broken at Infinity free and they’ve been fixing it. And I was just about to open a support ticket. A heads up would’ve been preferable to the heartburn but I’ll take what I can get.

Sorry to witness the disappointment but glad it’s working now (probably).

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: PHPMyAdmin page broken