Please give new ip

Username

epiz_28649073

Error Message

Please give new ip
Now ip is 185.27.134.116
DB FTP and WP dont work. U can delete all with DB but give me create website with work ip

Other Information

U can delete all u want

Go to your client area and create a new account.
In your client area you are able to create three separate accounts.

The steps are:

1. Go to your client area - Login to your account - InfinityFree
  2. Click the button Create Account
  3. Pray for a different IP address
  4. And… there you are! Now you have a new account with a different IP address.
3 Likes

When i do remove he tells wait 60 days

Yes, the domain should still be attached to your other account.
You can try to submit a ticket asking them to release it from the other account, but I don’t know if the problems that they are experiencing on the servers will allow them to do that.
Any way, if I were you, I would try submitting a ticket.

2 Likes

I open this Task thinking this is ticket. How sent Ticket ?

Support.ifastnet.com. Be sure to tell them your epiz_xxxx username, as well as the domain.
Thanks.

1 Like

Thanks Create ticket. Now waiting. If work i write.

You can just delete the domain from the account yourself. The only hard part is that the maintenance message is poorly placed so it covers up a lot of control panel functionality. But if you hide that with an ad blocker or by editing the HTML of the page, you can just remove the domain yourself.

4 Likes

Hi i sent my ticket and they delete. I create new and its WORK. I cant delete 60 days limit. When i hide or delete from HTML it dont work. FTP dont work too. But Now everything OK. Thank who help me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.