Please help me domain,dns,cloudlfare

The “Target” in Cloudflare is what we call the “Destination”. So you need to copy the thing from the Destination row in the client area and put it in the Target field in Cloudflare.

The naming of things like this is not very consistent across providers. So as a general recommendation: try to match the fields you see in one system to fields you see in another system. Just coming up with your own values usually doesn’t work.

4 Likes

everything is already set up correctly, I already have the ssl certificate and I’ve done everything but my only final question is, the certificate I created is for the “lojafortnitept.com” domain and the free domain when I created the website is "futurebundles.epizy. com "and it is not possible to place certain ssl certificates in this domain because it is not a registered domain, how do I do it? if it is in "parked domains (aliases) or additional domains you will ask me to change the dns of my custom domain what do I do now? Please help me

can u please answer me?

Not sure if this will help…

You can issue and install a SSL certificate on the free subdomain but you can’t activate Cloudflare on it since you don’t own the root domain. InfinityFree is letting you rent that part of their domain, and since you don’t own the domain you can’t change nameservers.

I could have already said and I haven’t spent a lot of time! Wow, I’m going to switch hosting sites, unfortunately I need a hosting that can install cloudflare on my custom domain to have protection against data that Infinityfree itself doesn’t have, unfortunately

if any admin could help me and try to clarify why I can’t install cloudflare on a custom domain I would appreciate it

Publish your website on lojafortnitept.com as an addon domain. Point lojafortnitept.com to CloudFlare for protection and case closed.

I think your problem is because you added lojafortnitept.com as a parked domain pointing to a free subdomain(never do that). Cloudflare on a custom domain is never an issue unless custom domain is linked to a free subdomain. Making lojafortnitept.com an addon domain will unlink it from the free subdomain, allowing you to “install cloudflare on a custom domain”

Do not blame Infinity for not able to “install cloudflare on my custom domain to have protection against data”. It is your own doing.

1 Like

but to add a domain it is necessary to place dns on the lojafortnitept.com domain to infinityfree dns and I want to have the protection of cloudflare and also in the general wordpress settings the website (url) is pointing to: lojafortnitept.com I don’t know if is correct.To talk to you personally and to not always be responding to this topic you can inform me a social network or something to talk better and try to solve my problem please, thanks

If you want CloudFlare protection, do the following:-

1. Remove lojafortnitept.com from parked domain.
  2. Make sure lojafortnitept.com is pointing to Infinity nameservers in order to include it as addon domain.
  3. Once successfully added as addon domain, point lojafortnitept.com back to CloudFlare nameservers.
1 Like

I already did it and now? Wait?

Yes, wait for proper dns propagation.

In the meantime, you shd start to backup ur existing Wordpress installation as well as SQL database.

You will need to transfer the backup and some of ur database to the newly created addon domain folder once your addon domain is ready.

when do i know when it is ready to put in the additional domain folder?

I can see ur domain is ready now.

so i put the database sql in the folder of the new domain?

Most of ur content on futurebundles.epizy.com shd be in “wp-content/uploads”
Have u done the backup?
Also need to have your sql export file ready.

yes i do

so i can put the database in a new folder of the new domain?

You can start a new WordPress installation on the addon domain
Then transfer “wp-content/uploads” contents backup to the same location on the addon domain.

create a new account in infinity free with a lojafortnitept.com domain?
Like this?: