Please help me fix my site which says site CNT be reached

The menu is working now,:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:Thanks very much for the support you gave to me

But those docs are all codes and I am not a coder pls could you make the solutions more specific​:pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3:

Pls I need the solutions to my site to be more specific​:pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3:

Pls could you be more specific with the problems or solutions or if you could contact me do personal guidance I would much appreciate​:pray:t3::pray:t3:
Phone number:+2347067480015
Pls chat me up on whatsapp if you have one on your phone or laptop pls

I am not a coder so I need guidance from someone like you pls​:pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3:

Hello, Isn’t your navigation bar already fixed?
Those errors should be gone since you already fixed your navbar error.

I’m not really an expert with coding as well but I do understand the basics.

Yeah the navigation bar is fixed but that other problem where I update my site in my admin dashboard without seeing any changes in my actual site… The problem is back and worse, this time I tried purging the cache using cloud fare like 20 times since yesterday and coming.
Pls I need a solution​:pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3:

Anyone with a solution pls​:pray:t3::pray:t3::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::persevere::persevere:

Please how can I easily optimize my seo so that google will send me traffic

The first thing to understand is that SEO is not easy and that there is no magical HTML tag or setting that will guarantee you the top position in Google’s search results.

Just make sure you have plenty of good content which people are actually interested in, and that you promote your website among people who are likely to be interested in your content.

3 Likes

OK thank you so much for the info​:v:t4::v:t4::v:t4:

Pls if my admob earnings are reflecting in my AdSense acct does it mean that both are linked and if my ad serving is limited in my admob acct will it affect my AdSense acct in any way

Please I need answers​:pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3:

You may want to ask them directly about that.

But I don’t see why your AdSense account would even get affected when your Admob account has lower earnings than AdSense, if your AdMob earnings is around $2 and your AdSense earning is around $6 then if you withdraw both of them you get a total of $8, so I don’t really see why it would affect your AdSense account.

I did something against admob policy violation then my ads were disabled in my apps pls how can I fix this :pray:t3::pray:t3::pensive::pensive:

I don’t know I’m not an AdMob support employee, you will have to ask AdMob directly about it, you should also ask them what part in the guidelines you violated if they haven’t already informed you about that.

Okay thank you so much

Pls how can I put meta tags to my posts

In WordPress?

Yes in wordpress

WordPress will automatically set meta tags for your posts. You don’t even need to edit them.

1 Like