Please, remove that free SSL restriction.

I really don’t understand the reason why free SSLs are declined. They are free and legal, so why they have to be disallowed for usage in here? Please remove that restriction because I want my website to be protected and safe.

Maybe you should consider using Cloudflare SSL, it works just fine on me.

What free SSL restriction are you talking about? Any valid SSL certificate can be installed here, we don’t restrict that.

I’m talking about something like https://www.sslforfree.com/. I can’t apply that SSL to my website.

@Robciks1234 said:
I’m talking about something like https://www.sslforfree.com/. I can’t apply that SSL to my website.

Again, we don’t restrict free SSL certificates. However, we do restrict programmatic access to websites hosted here, and Let’s Encrypt (and any clients for Let’s Encrypt, like sslforfree.com) needs programmatic access to verify domain names.

If Let’s Encrypt had email verification, you’d have no problem using Let’s Encrypt certificates here. But they don’t, so Let’s Encrypt does not support InfinityFree.

But we can’t add email verification to Let’s Encrypt, so there is nothing we can do.

But why programmatic access is restricted?

@Robciks1234 said:
But why programmatic access is restricted?

To protect your account against spammers, hackers and other malicious parties which want to try to access and abuse websites like yours.

Is there a way to temporarily allow it?

@Robciks1234 said:
Is there a way to temporarily allow it?

No, you can’t disable any security features on free hosting.

Most security features are perceived to be annoying, because security features are designed to make things harder by their very nature. But we don’t want websites hosted here to be hammered by spammers (also causing excessive server load and bad domain and IP address reputation) because someone decided they didn’t need that pesky browser validation.

OK. Can you recommend any free SSL verification website where I can verify my domain by e-mail?