Please review InfinityFree on TrustPilot

Yes you are correct. Dark Mode extension was causing the problem. But I love dark mode.
Still disabling it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please note that plugins which manipulate the design of pages tend to cause issues like this. It’s up to you if you want to use such plugins, but assume that many sites will break if you display them in ways they were not intended to be displayed.

5 Likes

Yes I am aware of this already.
Thanks for informing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Done.

4 Likes

I’ve pinned this topic for now so that I can rate/review the service later once I have enough experience of it to do so. For now though, I couldn’t possibly complain about anything. You’re providing a service that allows me to go on experimenting with ideas that may at some point generate money, at which point I will owe it to you to make sure that you get a good return on what is in effect an investment in me. For now, you are keeping me afloat, and I’m deeply grateful for that. I have projects in the pipeline that could turn things around, and if/when that happens, I’d much prefer to be paying for hosting with a company like this one that supports the little people than the one I was with before which dedicates itself to fleecing them.

I assume you didn’t notice the meaning of my flag.

either read @Technical.Legendz 's answer or you’ll be unable to send posts due spamming.

4 Likes

I will gladly!, and if this website keeps delivering this GREAT service I will share this with anyone who might like it. THANK YOU ADMIN.

7 Likes

Done

4 Likes

Review done :smiley:. I hope the best for everyone. Sorry, it took me a while. I was busy previous days.

5 Likes

I am a newcomer who joined in July

Glad to have a free place to learn to set up a website

Is also one of the few places where there are administrators

Thank you

But there are really many restrictions, and it’s really not a friendly place for a newcomer

My website has been stopped 4 times so far. It can be said that it has been stopped continuously. Many reasons are not clear.

To this end, I also applied for multiple domains to save time, but it took more time

I was happy to recommend it to my friends, but forget it now

4 Likes

I just rate this service

2 Likes

the services of InfinityFree is fantastic but need to improve few things:

1. Domain gets suspended every next day ( daily hit limit issue).
  2. Email service should be retrieve.
  3. Few improved service in DB.

I think this 3 service will boost InfinityFree even more.

hope you will consider these requests.

Retrving email would be great, but the bad actors will ruin it…and Our servers will be blacklisted

that’s also a valid point

Especially the dump it was, before IfinityFree I used ByetHost directly, the mail was pathetic and always down.

4 Likes

Done
:smile:

4 Likes

I gave the WORST review ever. Imo : DESERVED. What a circus and waste of precious time.

So I could book a nice hotel but also ruin lots of things there and then give the worst rank to them just because i don’t know how to use their features.
You seem that you’re living inside a cotton that you cannot handle small issues like that, welcome to a world which you must handle injuries to live there…

6 Likes

Thanks for the great service!

I cant review as I don’t have a TrustPilot account.

Thanks SO MUCH for free ssl and free hosting

5 Likes

Done. I just want to thank you for making Infinity Free

8 Likes