Please review InfinityFree on TrustPilot

The free services for me are, and will be, always nice. They don’t never stop providing this free web hosting service, and it’s all thanks to you guys for supporting this service!

4 Likes

done. thank you for the great service

5 Likes

Not much. I’ve done I was asked to and after 2 weeks my domains are still invisible.
Support appears to minimal and self-centred.

1 Like

Done

3 Likes

@Admin Done Done And Done With Five Stars

4 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Problems

Done! Thanks for such amazing free service.

4 Likes

I tried but kind of got lost

A post was split to a new topic: Error establishing a database connection

Thank you Infinityfree for your services.

3 Likes

Here’s my review.
TLDR: 5 stars for static websites. Decent for lightweight PHP. I wish it didn’t require enabled JavaScript & cookies, and let us get files through an API without JS enabled.

Though those complaints are very understandable for a free host, hope maybe one day you can lighten up on those restrictions, but you get my 5 stars nevertheless. Keep up the amazing work :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What distinguishes between other free hosting with infinityfree is the support of forums that are always active, I see other free hosting none of the admin came to see or answer questions from someone

I like this hosting because I can learn many things from the problems that exist in the forum, success continues to infinityfree and hopefully the hosting can stay long because I first tried to integrate it with my personal domain on this hosting

7 Likes

Agreed, the support and community is amazing for a free host. I’ve seen paid hosts which have worse support than InfinityFree, it’s pretty ironic.

4 Likes

Done!!!

5 Likes

Done. 5 stars. Thank you for your awesome service

6 Likes

done. 5 stars one of the best hosting services i can find

5 Likes

Done

5 Likes

Done!

5 Likes

Done :kissing_heart:
Love you guys :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I have left my review! Thank you for letting me join your amazing community!

7 Likes