Please review InfinityFree on TrustPilot

Done

3 Likes

@Admin Done Done And Done With Five Stars

4 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Problems

Done! Thanks for such amazing free service.

4 Likes

I tried but kind of got lost

A post was split to a new topic: Error establishing a database connection

Thank you Infinityfree for your services.

3 Likes

Here’s my review.
TLDR: 5 stars for static websites. Decent for lightweight PHP. I wish it didn’t require enabled JavaScript & cookies, and let us get files through an API without JS enabled.

Though those complaints are very understandable for a free host, hope maybe one day you can lighten up on those restrictions, but you get my 5 stars nevertheless. Keep up the amazing work :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What distinguishes between other free hosting with infinityfree is the support of forums that are always active, I see other free hosting none of the admin came to see or answer questions from someone

I like this hosting because I can learn many things from the problems that exist in the forum, success continues to infinityfree and hopefully the hosting can stay long because I first tried to integrate it with my personal domain on this hosting

7 Likes

Agreed, the support and community is amazing for a free host. I’ve seen paid hosts which have worse support than InfinityFree, it’s pretty ironic.

4 Likes

Done!!!

5 Likes

Done. 5 stars. Thank you for your awesome service

6 Likes

done. 5 stars one of the best hosting services i can find

5 Likes

Done

5 Likes

Done!

5 Likes

Done :kissing_heart:
Love you guys :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I have left my review! Thank you for letting me join your amazing community!

7 Likes

Actually came to extend this theread :evilblob:
Here’s my rewiew

I like it a lot, you can create your VERY VERY own site with VERY VERY own style (you still can install some scripts ok) and needed text. Forget WordPress limits there’s unlimited disk space (but tos is angry about that ok) and bandwidth!. In 3 words it’s more like “perfect free host”

7 Likes

Just left a negative review. I am never using infinityfree again

3 Likes

I’m sorry to hear you’ve had such a bad experience. Did you write the 1 star review posted in the last day? Would you mind elaborating on what exactly made your experience so bad? Maybe it’s something we can improve (for you or for others, now or in the future)?

10 Likes