Please review InfinityFree on TrustPilot

Already did that on June 9, 2018!
I was the third one to review InfinityFree and the second one to rate it 5 stars! :smiley:

5 Likes

Wrote an awsome review with 5 stars. You will love it!

4 Likes

It will be a 1 star review unless softaculous works

I finished my review.

4 Likes

Good thing it’s fixed already then!

5 Likes

@Admin, you should really set up a fundraising campaign to help support Infinityfree, because as you can see, we all love it! Thanks forever.

7 Likes

Done!

4 Likes

done

4 Likes

done

4 Likes

Thank you for the awesome free service :grinning:

4 Likes

Done :blush: :wink:

4 Likes

done… but i want to know the name of ceo of this sit…what is the name of admin? i am exited

Please stop spamming. Wait for Admin to be online and wait patiently.

3 Likes

we wanna a free .com domain or org !

@esrabh

I’m sorry but you already got a free hosting and now you want a free .com/.org domain which usually costs $10/y? You want InfinityFree to provide all the things you want? A company would go bankrupt because of this.

Not a single Free Hosting provider would ever give out free TLD domains for the benifit of free users. Sometimes you’ll have to pay for something for your own benefit. There are many cheap registrars out there where you can get a very cheap TLD domain + Free Whois Guard.

7 Likes

No thanks. Admin already pays for free hosting but you don’t even pay 1cent for it.

It’s absolutely unfair if we offer those domains for free.

5 Likes

You can get a free domain if you purchase any plan on premium ifastnet hosting.

Hello, I have a problem with my DNS. this was the only way to get in touch with you, I apologize for that. Can you please help out, I think is an internal problem, my website can be found. I tried a lot of things already! Again sorry for bother this thread.

2 Likes

Goodluck on that! :slight_smile:

Have you tried to submitting a topic here? I check all topics, if there is reason to believe it’s an internal issue, I’ll investigate it. You don’t need to ask your question in a review, send emails or hijack other topics to ask a question.

3 Likes