Please review InfinityFree on TrustPilot

I am a newcomer who joined in July

Glad to have a free place to learn to set up a website

Is also one of the few places where there are administrators

Thank you

But there are really many restrictions, and it’s really not a friendly place for a newcomer

My website has been stopped 4 times so far. It can be said that it has been stopped continuously. Many reasons are not clear.

To this end, I also applied for multiple domains to save time, but it took more time

I was happy to recommend it to my friends, but forget it now

4 Likes

I just rate this service

2 Likes

the services of InfinityFree is fantastic but need to improve few things:

1. Domain gets suspended every next day ( daily hit limit issue).
  2. Email service should be retrieve.
  3. Few improved service in DB.

I think this 3 service will boost InfinityFree even more.

hope you will consider these requests.

Retrving email would be great, but the bad actors will ruin it…and Our servers will be blacklisted

that’s also a valid point

Especially the dump it was, before IfinityFree I used ByetHost directly, the mail was pathetic and always down.

4 Likes

Done
:smile:

4 Likes

I gave the WORST review ever. Imo : DESERVED. What a circus and waste of precious time.

So I could book a nice hotel but also ruin lots of things there and then give the worst rank to them just because i don’t know how to use their features.
You seem that you’re living inside a cotton that you cannot handle small issues like that, welcome to a world which you must handle injuries to live there…

6 Likes

Thanks for the great service!

I cant review as I don’t have a TrustPilot account.

Thanks SO MUCH for free ssl and free hosting

5 Likes

Done. I just want to thank you for making Infinity Free

8 Likes

Done! I am so satisfied with InfinityFree, and I even referred it to all of my friends! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Amazing service! If i could, i would rate 35837583758357/5 but I cant and I dont have trustpilot

9 Likes

tbh, i hate epizy

Epizy?

1 Like

I am done!

2 Likes

Done! :smiley:

5 Likes

menyenangkan tapi aktif untuk subdomain nya lama

Done … :+1:

5 Likes

I just wrote a five stars review there. Thank you for the nice service and free resource!

6 Likes