Pls help me

www.ayikio.com

pls visit my webpage and then you see the problem there how can i solve this?

I’m using this software:

Additional information:

You must explicit the message of the problem on the post. However it may be related to a newer version of PHP that is not supported by the program; try changing it to PHP 5.6 and retry.

XenForo also requires MySQL 5.5 or newer. Please manually check that you meet this requirement.

MySQL is the latest one, so you can proceed with the installation.

That looks like a very outdated version of XenForo. Where did you get it? If it’s an official copy, try updating to a newer version of the software.

Of course, if you’re running a pirated version of XenForo, then upgrading may not be possible. That’s just one of the reasons why running pirated software on a website is always a bad idea and we ban such software on our service.

Not entirely true, we use MySQL 5.6. MySQL 5.7 and 8.0 have also been released already. We’re not fully up to date, but this version is still maintained.

1 Like

Noe im getting Cloudflare dns error.Why?

I don’t know why you see that error, but I do see a non-Cloudflare DNS error on your site now. But that’s because the nameservers were changed to the ones from Go Daddy which don’t seem to contain any DNS records. Please change your nameservers back to our nameservers or the ones provided by Cloudflare to restore your site.

My website URL is:www.ayikio.com

What I’m seeing is:Cloudflare 1016:Dns Error

I’m using this software:xenforo v:2.0.1

Additional information:

For me it now gives ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT without Cloudflare server response, just the plain browser telling that. Maybe your IP is DDoSed and you may try to remove it from the precedent account and add it on a new one, which IP address is different.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.