Plugin installation error

When I try to install plugin my website i got the error
Installation failed: There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.Learn more about debugging in WordPress.
and also when i want to update my theme
error
Unable to communicate back with site to check for fatal errors, so the PHP change was reverted. You will need to upload your PHP file change by some other means, such as by using SFTP.

please help

Please refer here:
If you need more help don’t hesitate to reply!:grin:

3 Likes

Also, what plugin are you trying to install. The type of thing you’re referring to commonly happens on Wordpress for plugins more than 10MB. If it is, I suggest that you upload it bit by bit using Filezilla.

I try this

like w3 total cache or any other plugins

does this happening due to cloudflare ?
Because I also have another website which is similar error ?

Nothing got to do with cloudflare. Please tell me the plugin you would like to install.

w3 total Cache
and Updraft

I installed Updraft literally yesterday so follow these steps carefully:

1. Click here
2. Click download and then extract the file
3. Go to htdocs > wp-content > plugins
4. Create a directory/folder named updraftplus and enter it
5. Open your downloaded file and move everything to your created directory

If you still need help leave your email below.

3 Likes

Remeber to do it bit by bit and not at once.

through ftp software

Please leave your email as it says I’ve reached my replying daily limit. (I edited this post)

ok i try but a single plugin upload means 1000 to 2000 files and it takes minimum 30 minutes of time on filezilla

its too late for me so we talk tomorrow thanks for your replay

But after those 30 minutes, you have a working plugin. Which you won’t get if you keep trying through the WordPress admin interface.

3 Likes

You can download the unzipper.php here and upload it to Buying and selling domains by experts | Hire a broker today! | Sedo via ftp. Then download the zip file of your plugin and upload it to Buying and selling domains by experts | Hire a broker today! | Sedo via ftp again. Finally go to Buying and selling domains by experts | Hire a broker today! | Sedo in your browser. Select the zip from the dropdown and click unzip. It unzips plugins in seconds!!

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.