Plugin Issues with WordPress

Please help, while trying to connect Syncee global dropshipping plugin to my wordpress, I get error 60: SSL certificate problem with local issuer. Also Zendrop plugin is also not connecting to my woocommerce store. I have tried cloudfare by adding my website and configuring the SSL security mode to Full but still the same error 60 with Syncee global dropshipping plugin.

Likely due to this

Any errors?
Please provide more info. What is the url?

3 Likes

Error: It seems your connection of your woocommerce store to zendrop is being blocked.
URL: www.zendrop.com, Zendrop

We do block access to some external providers, but those are primarily social media APIs which were being abused by spammers. So I’m pretty confident that the connection to Zendrop is not being blocked on our end.

That said, I don’t know for sure. What I do know for sure is that I need to know exactly what this plugin is supposed to connect to if you want me to troubleshoot this.

4 Likes

Hi Admin,

Please go through this article https://zendrop.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/5344034095507 and try to fix the zendrop plugin issue.

Thanks.

Hmm, I don’t see what could apply here. There are two reasons why webhooks/callbacks from external platforms might not work, and both won’t apply if you’re using Cloudflare.

That said, I did check all your domains, and none of them actually are using Cloudflare. Which domain should Zendrop be able to connect to but can’t?

6 Likes

The domain is retailhub.online which is unable to connect to Zendrop.

Likely due to this

Did you follow this guide?

4 Likes

Nothing seems to be working at the moment. I request you to please look into this one last plugin (Banggood dropshipping plugin) which requires a .txt file to be uploaded on the server root directory for verification purpose, but I don’t have access to uploading to the root directory. I tried uploading it inside the .htdocs folder but the banggood verification failed.
I have the txt file with me, how can i send you that?

Exactly, I’m thinking the same.

Using Cloudflare should work, but retailhub.online is not using Cloudflare right now. Please fully setup Cloudflare on your site and then try again.

If Banggood cannot access your site to load the TXT file, it really doesn’t matter who uploaded it.

6 Likes

Then what is the solution to this problem that banggood wants me to upload txt file to the server root directory for verification but at the same time I don’t have access to upload on the server root directory?
If I cannot make banggood verify my website then I think infinity free’s free hosting service is of no use.

Look for other plugins that work or allow multiple ways of verification?
Just one verification method does not make sense…

3 Likes

4 Likes

In order to fully setup cloudflare requires me to buy a plan, if I were in a position to invest then why would not I go for paid hosting service on infinity free. This is the main problem and that’s why I opted for a free hosting on infinity free.

CloudFlare has a free plan as well. Read carefully…

6 Likes

They don’t want you to upload it to the server root, they want to upload it to the web root, i.e. the htdocs directory. Files outside that folder are not web accessible, so it could not possibly be used for verification.

Please read instructions carefully. That includes instructions from us, from your dropshipping partner and form Cloudflare.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.