Plugin update failed

My website URL is:
paradiseinteractive.cf

What I’m seeing is:
Hosting directory Permission error -

Warning : is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/) is not within the allowed path(s): (/php_sessions:/tmp:/var/www/errors:/usr/share/pear:/home/vol5_2/epizy.com/epiz_24479141/paradiseinteractive.cf/htdocs) in /home/vol5_2/epizy.com/epiz_24479141/paradiseinteractive.cf/htdocs/wp-includes/functions.php on line 1792

Не могу создать директорию uploadsfilesbyusers/2019/09. Проверьте, доступна ли родительская директория для записи.

I’m using this software:

Additional information:
It wordpress works, but the plugin does not install.

Help please.

I have no idea what your code is trying to do, but it looks like it wants to access the root of the server file system. I’m sorry, but we must block that for obvious security reasons (we can’t give you access to system files and the files of other users).

If there is a specific plugin which is generating this error, then I suspect that this is either a coding error in the plugin. If it isn’t, then it could be a malicious attempt to infect the server with something nasty.

In any case, the plugin developer may be able to tell you more about this.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.