POP and smtp settings for Email to Use in Outlook

i wish to sync my webmail with microsoft outlook and my email app on my android phone, can anybody help me out with the POP(Incoming) and SMTP settings for the same?

Please see the relevant knowledge base article about this: https://infinityfree.net/support/email/pop-imap-smtp

If you have any questions about it, I’d be happy to answer them though!

okay, i used an external webmail provider. but when i send a mail to it it Bounces. the error i get is Mx.freecluster.eu rejected the mail.
whereas i have changed the Mx Record to the external provider yandex
mx.yandex.net with priority 10.

When adding a new MX record, be sure to remove the old MX record as well. By default, an MX record is created with priority 0 which points to “mx.freecluster.eu”. You need to delete it if you are using a different mail provider, otherwise issues like these can happen.

done, issue solved
thanks

Hello Admin, i create my MX record “mx.epizy.com” with my domain, but also i can´t erase de default, an MX record " mx.byetcluster.com. priority 0" . when i put delete says Error #459346986 Please contact supportMX Records can not be altered on subdomains. And probably this is the reason why when i´m triying to put the password on gmail to configure de email don´t recognaized it. Please Help ! i appreciated

Check…outlook pop3 and smtp settings

@DanielaV said:
Hello Admin, i create my MX record “mx.epizy.com” with my domain, but also i can´t erase de default, an MX record " mx.byetcluster.com. priority 0" . when i put delete says Error #459346986 Please contact supportMX Records can not be altered on subdomains. And probably this is the reason why when i´m triying to put the password on gmail to configure de email don´t recognaized it. Please Help ! i appreciated

The default MX record cannot be deleted but will also not affect your actual domain name.

For info about using external email programs, see: https://infinityfree.net/support/pop-imap-smtp/

closed #9