Possibility To Add Repl's

epiz_33483791 rag3d.rf.gd

Can someone help me add add my Repl Repository to my website so I can have my NodeJS and Console Logs? it says I need to use CNAME which I do not know how to fully operate right now since this is my first time using a hosting service.

Error Message

None

Other Information

None

I just want to know if I did it right because I added it to the CName Records, but it didn’t change the website, so I was wondering if I did the right thing by putting the CName link into the Destination area.

What was the instruction?

Is this on the client side or server side?

do you know how to use replit with infinityfree? I don’t know if I already did it correctly but I put the CNAME given to me by Repl in the Destination input block, was that the correct thing to do?

it’s just saying

run this repl to see the results here

whenever I try to run it

Repl.it and InfinityFree are both hosting services. You can’t really use one hosting service with another hosting service, because only one provider can provide hosting for a particular domain or subdomain at any point.

Also, our free subdomains can only be hosted with us. You cannot host rag3d.rf.gd with Repl.it or any other hosting provider. You can setup a CNAME record to host a subdomain, say, something.rag3d.rf.gd with Repl.it, but the main subdomain must remain with us.

If you’re just looking for a free domain name to use with Repl.it, you’re going to have to look elsewhere.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.