Post moderation?

It says my post needs to be approved by a moderator…?
Is there a new spam filter or is my account flagged or something?

Same happens to me whenever I try to type

support-ifastnet-com.

I replaced the dots with dashes to prevent this from being flagged.

I guess that that’s a flagged word?, I don’t know because I don’t know how discourse works because I don’t use it.

And to reply to what you were saying originally, I know that I could make a ticket, but that’s for “premium hosting” (and also resellers) support not free support. Plus they tend to mostly ignore suggestions from most people… and also read the statement I made in the original post.

support.iFastNet.net” is a forbidden for programmed in by admin. The reason is becase he dosent want you to recommend people to premium support. If you really need to, just type something like “supportdotiFastNetdotcom” than edit your post immediately afterward.

2 Likes

Ok, because when I ask on the Byet/IFastNet forums they tell me to contact support-ifastnet-com

The iFastNet support URL is blocked because you shouldn’t tell people to contact iFastNet for issues with free hosting.

The people here are users of InfinityFree, and should use the InfinityFree support channels (i.e. forum) if they want help. They are not iFastNet customers and should not be using iFastNet’s support channels.

If there is an issue which needs iFastNet’s attention, I will make sure it reaches them. But just because I cannot personally fix it doesn’t entitle you to go behind my back and talk to my supplier directly. And it DEFINITELY doesn’t entitle you to invite others to do so too.

I’m doing my best to provide good support here. And I can’t do so if I don’t know anything about half of the issues people are having because they are purposely sidestepping me in informing me about issues with the service I provide them.

Which you NEVER do.

If someone has upgraded, you can just point them to this article instead: Getting started with your premium hosting account - Docs - InfinityFree Forum

Again, iFastNet customers should talk to iFastNet’s support. The iFastNet forums is not a support channel for InfinityFree.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.