Premium upgrade offered by infinityfree via ifastnet

my apologies gys - tried touching base with ifastnet on this with no response - not a good sign lol.
Does any one in the commune know if the ultimate premium yearly pkg includes free domain name for life? their website says it - pic here - if we upgrade from infinityfree to ifastnet using our existing DN http://etreesrs.epizy.com as etreesrs.com - how does that work?
Thanks in advance for any feedback - appreciated :))

If that domain is avalivle, you should get it. There support it not the best, but just be paitent.

1 Like

ok ty - clicked on the premium upgrade link on infinity - takes one to ifastnet site - does the login on ifastnet use the same credentials as we have on infinity? or create new one? - cloudflare uses the same credentials. Tried entering infinity login and pw - not working. - guess need to create new one lol

The credentials are different.

1 Like

All plans include free domains, but the exact domains you get depends on the plan. With a yearly plan, you can choose more domain extensions than with a monthly plan.

You can have your entire account migrated to premium hosting, including all free subdomains. You can then additionally grab the free .com domain and add it to your account as well. You can then move your website to the .com domain and have the free subdomain redirect to it.

ty tot all that was supposed to be done by ifastnet - not done yet by them! 3rd day with premium now.

as ifastnet has not done it, how do we migrated the free to premium hosting and how do u ‘grab’ the free.com domain? and the rest of it?

To all of your questions: just send iFastNet a ticket.

You’re paying for one-on-one support now, so use it. And this is the InfinityFree forum, not the iFastNet forum. I know a bit about their premium hosting from using it myself, but I’m by no means an authority.

iFastNet’s support will be able to migrate your account (you need to specifically request that, it’s not automatic if that’s what you were waiting for). They will also be able to help you get the domains setup the way you want.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.