Prevent suspension

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

(https://sgraphic.cf)

Error Message

(Kendi web site askıya alındı ve sadece siteye ben giriyordum tek benim girmem ile askıya alınacaksa web sitenin ne anlamı var ben bu siteyi tüm dünyaya açık bir şekilde yapıyorum sürekli aktif bir site olacak ama böyle sadece benim girmemle ve yapım aşamasında olan bir site nasıl oluyorda askıya alınıyor yada askıya alınmasını engellemek için ne yapmaliyım neleri değiştirmeliyim neleri ellemeliyim bilen biri varsa yardımcı olursa sevinirim)

Other Information

(other information and details relevant to your question)

Hello and welcome!
Please speak in english or use an online translation tool.

(My own website was suspended and only I was entering the site, if it will be suspended with the only me entering the website, what is the meaning of the website? If someone knows what I should do to prevent the suspension from being suspended or what I should handle, I would appreciate it if it helps)

Your website being suspended means, you’ve gone over a limit, it happens to everyone, but in most cases it only takes 24 hours for a suspension to clear, and the article below describes it a bit better;

2 Likes

Hiçbirsey yapmadımki ne yasal dışı birsey yaptım nede siteye çok yüklendim sadece girip sitenin temasını düzenliyordum yoruldum bidaha gireyim dedim siteniz askiya alindi şimdi premium hesaba geçin yaziyordu yani anlatmak istediğim şey benim girmem ile olduysa bu askıya alınma olayı bu siteye gunluk belkide 1000 -2000 kişi girecek bu durumda ne yapmam gerek bana ayrıntılı bir makale sunabilirmisiniz yada sgraphic.cf sitesinin hangi durumdan dolayı askıya alındığını ve bu durun karşısında ne yapmam gerektiğini anlatan bir yazı yani bu durumu tekrar tekrar yaşamak istemiyorum iyi günler :heart:

I did not do anything, I did nothing illegal, I was too loaded on the site, I just entered and was editing the theme of the site, I was tired, I said I should enter, your site has been suspended, now it was writing to switch to a premium account, so what I want to tell is that if it happened with my login, this suspension event will enter this site per day, perhaps 1000 -2000 people will enter this site. In this case, what should I do? Can you provide me with a detailed article or an article that explains why the sgraphic.cf site was suspended and what I should do in the face of this situation, so I do not want to experience this situation again and again. Good day: heart:

And if you site uses something like wordpress, with lots of very heavy scripts 1,000 people a day would go over the limits, and the limits are’t just abuse, you have cpu and ep or hits, and if you use wordpress or something like that you can refer to the following guides

Or just google ‘How to make website use less resources’ & If you want a detailed explanation open a support ticket in the app.infinityfree.net section, as I do not know why your site was suspended, so open support ticket to ask why

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.