Printful integration

I want integrate woocommerce to printful and i am using for this printful integration plugin , i cant connect woocommerce to printful , there is json syntax error , i asked printful customer support what was reason and they answered , that i must ask this hosting company , cause company is blocking for security reason or different reason what should i do? How can i connect?

I don’t know Printful, but if I understand their website correctly, they provide some sort of service you want to sell through your website, and have an API you can integrate their order system with?

If their system tries to connect to your website to send data or updates, that will not work, because of this security system:

https://infinityfree.net/support/javascript-error-using-api-or-mobile-android-app/

Long story short: we provide website hosting for websites, which means we can only host pages which can be viewed in browsers. Hosting APIs is not possible on our service.

I will change super or ultimate account and than as i know i can integrate with api.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.