Problem adding my own domain

Hello ! I have problem adding my domain name on addon domains it saying me > Error Adding Domain…

This could be due to already adding the domain to this or another account or, you have not changed the nameservers as required or not enough time has passed since changing the nameservers…

Remember, you need to change the nameservers on a domain via registrar control panel BEFORE adding it to your account, it may take 24~72 hours to completely update the nameservers.:

Please verify your nameservers and/or change them to:

(The nameservers are changed via your domain registrar control panel, NOT your hosting control panel.)

ns1.byet.org
ns2.byet.org
ns3.byet.org
ns4.byet.org
ns5.byet.org

After changing the nameservers you may have to wait 24~72 hours prior to being able to add the domain to your account…
Once the name servers are set it may take upto 76 hours before the domain can be added here.>
I am using cloudflare and i already changed the nameservers so why i cant add it ? domain is popyourpic.com

Hello @popitup.

It seems like your domain before/currently is assigned to CloudFlare. I suppose that you are using CloudFlare DNS.

Are you sure that you have changed the nameservers to ones listed there? Please recheck it.

Warm regards,

Mike

Thanks for the quick reply ! Well yeap … i am using cloudflare dns and i am sure ive changed the dns to ns1.byet.org but nothing happened except that my website stoped forwarding to the old nameservers

Guys any solution ? I really need one :frowning:

Hello again @popitup.

Are you sure that in your DNS/Nameservers field you added ALL the 5 nameservers? You said that you only changed the settings to ns1.byet.org, but you have to add the 4 other ones too.

When you have added them all to your DNS settings try to add the domain to your cPanel, if it suceeds then you will still need to wait some time so process called DNS Propagation happens which may take anywhere from few minutes to 3 days, but in most of cases it takes only few minutes or few hours.

Warm regards,

Mike

Well i think thats not the problem … I will now add all the nameservers but this possibly will not do anything …
If that would the problem so why when i add one completely new domain before even add nameservers it accept it ?

@popitup I think you do not have knowledge about how nameservers work.

In order to be able to add a domain your domain needs to be pointing to ALL of the nameservers. It cannot point only to ns3 or ns1 it must point to all the nameservers that are listed.

Mike

Well at my previous comment I said that I will add all the nameservers and I did it … still can’t add the domain…
So maybe it’s something different? Before infinity I used freezoy which I think is from byethost also but I already deleted the domain from there
… So I don’t know. . Please help me thinks. .

Nothing so far ? Still cant add the domain … :frowning: