Problem Connecting FTP Acc

Hello Community, I’m trying to connect my FTP account with FileZilla. I saw connecting info from overview window of FTP Detail. host port etc. The port given is 21 to use. i tried by this but i’m getting this error

Protocol error: Unknown protocol identifier (0x50 0x50 0x48). Most likely connected to the wrong port.
Connection to server closed.

how can i solve this problem ? I tried leaving that port box empty(as it’s given as optional in FTP Details window) but it’s required to put port number in FileZilla.

@lvlessi said:
Hello Community, I’m trying to connect my FTP account with FileZilla. I saw connecting info from overview window of FTP Detail. host port etc. The port given is 21 to use. i tried by this but i’m getting this error

Protocol error: Unknown protocol identifier (0x50 0x50 0x48). Most likely connected to the wrong port.
Connection to server closed.

how can i solve this problem ? I tried leaving that port box empty(as it’s given as optional in FTP Details window) but it’s required to put port number in FileZilla.

I’m not sure but I found this answer on Google about your problem.

Answer: It indicates that you’re logging in using FileZilla Server instead of FileZilla Client. Download FileZilla Client and try again. You should be able to log in now.

okay i try this and get back here

yes problem solved. connected successfully

@lvlessi said:
yes problem solved. connected successfully

So the above information helped you?