Problem in installing wordpress through Softaculous

I had tried near 25 times but it never worked. When I click on the Softaculous Installer in my cpanel, it redirects to its site and does not load completely. If in any good time it completes loading then on installing wordpress it gives error as “oops! connection lost!”. So ultimately it could not persist the connection. Please help.

@TGC2323 said:
I had tried near 25 times but it never worked. When I click on the Softaculous Installer in my cpanel, it redirects to its site and does not load completely. If in any good time it completes loading then on installing wordpress it gives error as “oops! connection lost!”. So ultimately it could not persist the connection. Please help.

Maybe you have a slow internet connection or there might be tampering your connection between softaculous.

I don’t fully understand the issue. You say you get connection issues between you and Softaculous? Or between you and your website? Do you experience this issue on other devices, browsers and networks as well?

I am having the same problem now. installed wordpress through softaculous. after wordpress installed i checked my site it showing me the domain name company site

please help me

@sam111 said:
I am having the same problem now. installed wordpress through softaculous. after wordpress installed i checked my site it showing me the domain name company site

please help me

@sam111 said:

please help me

What do you mean exactly?
Do you have any screenshots?

Also if your problem is clearly different from this topic, please create a new topic so that you will not hijack this topic.