Problem install wordpress

epiz_32049098
good afternoon, I explain, I bought my domain for my website, I put the username on the domain page and apparently it connected well with infinityfree, when I go to install wordpress it says that it installed it, but it is not like that, it shows me this screen:

I do not know what I’m doing wrong

I uninstalled it and reinstalled it, and nothing I can see what the problem is. :worried:

Fix: Remove the domain from your hosting account and add it back.

Explanation: What happened is that when you added the domain to your account, the system did not assign it correctly. So, the Fix above will force the system to “reset”.

Also, because you have a custom domain, I suggest that your use Cloudflare:

One more thing: It looks like your nameservers have not propagated correctly. Try setting them again.

1 Like

Hello and thanks for answering, it’s hard for me to understand these things, because I’m guided by youtube tutorials, when you tell me that you recommend cloudflare, is that why?
I will show how my domain is configured, it will not be that something is wrong

Do this:

I deleted the domain from the cpanel and put it right there again, I hope that is the case, I will wait a day before continuing, to see if the problem is some configuration as it says of the DNS, thank you very much for your answer.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.