Problem when adding a domain

Hello, I cannot connect my domain to InfinityFree because I have this error. I have changed the server names to what I have in the panel. Below I add a screenshot of the errror.

PS: I changed the server names 4 days ago, so I shouldn’t expect any more

What’s your domain so I can check?

1 Like

Rule of thumb, no clear information or not filling the template results with no help/support.

If that’s what you mean, then .pl

No, we need your full domain name, not just the TLD (If that is even what that is).

Thanks

I want ostrekonkursy.pl, but there is ostrekonkursy.epizy.com yet

If you want to add ostrekonkursy.pl, you need to set its nameservers to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com first, as there are currently no nameservers on the domain.

The domain ostrekonkursy.epizy.com is not even added to an account. You need to add it using the “Subdomain” section of the control panel before you can use it.

4 Likes

This domain doesn’t appear to be registered yet.

If you want to use a custom domain name, you’ll need to register it first. To register a domain name, you’ll need to purchase it from a domain registrar, with costs starting around $10 per year depending on the domain extension and the registrar.

We’re not a domain registrar, so you’ll need to purchase the domain elsewhere. It doesn’t really matter which provider you choose, as long as you can set the nameservers of your domain, which is almost all of them.

After you’ve registered the domain, you can change the nameservers to point the domain to us, and then add it to your hosting account.

4 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Domain is already in use

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.