Problem with deactivating my domain on Infinity

Hi! I’ve recently created an domain (from Freenom) connected to my account on Infinityfree but deleted my domain shortly after. I tried to delete my account on Infinityfree but it says that I need to remove my domain before deactivating my account on infinityfree. This is really strange because i deleted my domain days ago. What could be the problem here?

@abclesko said:
Hi! I’ve recently created an domain (from Freenom) connected to my account on Infinityfree but deleted my domain shortly after. I tried to delete my account on Infinityfree but it says that I need to remove my domain before deactivating my account on infinityfree. This is really strange because i deleted my domain days ago. What could be the problem here?

Hi,
Please check on your control panel and go to the addon domains settings and there you might see your domain, if you see your domain then delete it.

@UnknownLolz said:

@abclesko said:

Hi,
Please check on your control panel and go to the addon domains settings and there you might see your domain, if you see your domain then delete it.

Thanks a lot! I managed to delete it :slight_smile:

@abclesko said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@abclesko said:

Hi,

Your welcome :slight_smile:

@UnknownLolz said:

@abclesko said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@abclesko said:

Hi,

Your welcome :slight_smile:

When deactivating the domain, does it take 90 days for the domain to be deleted?

@abclesko deactivating the account takes 90 days, domain being deleted from your account immediately as you click the button.