Problem With File Manager

Hello admin,

I have noticed my favicon has disappeared from essentialreading.freecluster.eu and when I tried to access file manager in the usual fashion, I got the message below…

An error has occured

Unable to connect to FTP server 185.27.134.11 on port 21.

Are you sure this is the address of the FTP server? This is often different from that of the HTTP (web) server. Please contact your ISP helpdesk or system administrator for help.

Go back or Go to the login page.

I have no idea what this means, please can you assist me?

Thanks

Paul

@PaulNewman said:
Hello admin,

I have noticed my favicon has disappeared from essentialreading.freecluster.eu and when I tried to access file manager in the usual fashion, I got the message below…

An error has occured

Are you sure this is the address of the FTP server? This is often different from that of the HTTP (web) server. Please contact your ISP helpdesk or system administrator for help.

Thanks

Paul

Fixed now Paul, try again.
Even your site is working properly, it was just a maintenance issue.

The favicon seems to be working fine from here. If you still have problems accessing the file manager, please see this article: https://infinityfree.net/support/i-cannot-connect-to-ftp/

@ChrisPAR said:

@PaulNewman said:
Hello admin,

An error has occured

Thanks

Paul

Fixed now Paul, try again.
Even your site is working properly, it was just a maintenance issue.

Cheers for the heads up…Much appreciated

@Admin said:
The favicon seems to be working fine from here. If you still have problems accessing the file manager, please see this article: https://infinityfree.net/support/i-cannot-connect-to-ftp/

How bizarre, two people say they can see the favicon, my tab, there is nothing haha… Site is working though, but still no favicon lol…

sorted, offline cache whatever that is, i did change it, reduced the size, must have confused it, thanks for the help, feel free to close this thread admin…