Problem with hosting

My website URL is:
www.kiran-khanal.com.np

What I’m seeing is:

I have already pointed my domain, but when I try to sign up it says “Your domain is not yet pointing to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com. Change your nameservers at your domain registrar and wait a few hours. You can also create an account with a subdomain first.”

I’m using this software:
I am using Web Browser
Additional information:
My name server picture

Your domain doesn’t point to any nameserver at the moment after I checked using DigWebInterface. After changing the nameservers you need to wait at least 24 to 72 hours for the nameserver changes to be propagated, after which you can add the domain on a new hosting account.

2 Likes

I am confused. I dont know what should I do now.

It could just be DNS propagation. In which case all you can do is wait.

3 Likes

Interesting, I also checked DigWebInterface for your domain:

And it doesn’t seem the .com.np domain responds at all. It would seem it’s not your domain that’s down, it’s the entire domain extension.

If I were you, I would ask my domain name provider about this. After all, they should be able to tell you why your domain name changes are not taking effect, whether there are any restrictions on your domain specifically or who they should contact to resolve any problems with the domain extension itself.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.